Wednesday, June 12, 2024

The Phillies are a good team

It was made very clear that the Phillies are a team to be concerned about when Kyle Schwarber hit a home run on the first pitch of the game.

It didn't get any better from there and the Red Sox did not help themselves one bit by giving up two unearned runs on errors.

The game ended with the Phillies winning 4-1 and sending the Red Sox back below .500.

They are still only two games out of the wild card but they need to stop commiting errors and they need to step on homeplate more than they are.

I guess we'll see what happens tonight now that O'Neill is back in the lineup. I'm hoping for a win because I would not like to see them get swept...


If you ever used one of these things, you are old like me.

My father had one of those and since I was his designated lawn mower minion, I got to use it a lot.

There is a reason why you don't see them anymore - they kinda sucked.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: