Friday, June 28, 2024

The Yard Goats play some pretty good baseball

I watched the entire Fisher Cats @ Yard Goats game last night and I have to admit, it was a pretty good game to watch.

These are double-A teams, the Yard Goats is an affiliate of the Colorado Rockies and the Fisher Cats are an affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays so I don't really know any the prospects coming up but they were still fun to watch.


The Red Sox are playing the Padres tonight ands that means not only is Xander Bogaerts in town, Don Orsillo is here as well.

I wish I had a way to listen to the Padres TV booth just so I could hear Orsillo. He is a funny guy.

If I remember correctly, the 2004 Red Sox team that finally broke the curse and won the World Series used to call him "Announcer Boy".


I watched a few minutes of the debate last night and, from what I could tell, one was lying to me and the other one had no idea what he was saying.

I've reached the point in my life where I'm afraid that I will never be given the opportunity to vote for someone I like and respect. Prior to this, I was always hopeful that one day before I died, someone would run for president that I would look at and say, "I like him/her. I'm going to vote for him/her."

Now, I don't think that is ever going to happen.


I'm going to eat some leftovers, put the ball game on tv and proceed to fall asleep watching it.

Here are a few links:

No comments: