Friday, June 28, 2024

The Yard Goats play some pretty good baseball

I watched the entire Fisher Cats @ Yard Goats game last night and I have to admit, it was a pretty good game to watch.

These are double-A teams, the Yard Goats is an affiliate of the Colorado Rockies and the Fisher Cats are an affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays so I don't really know any the prospects coming up but they were still fun to watch.

⧫

The Red Sox are playing the Padres tonight ands that means not only is Xander Bogaerts in town, Don Orsillo is here as well.

I wish I had a way to listen to the Padres TV booth just so I could hear Orsillo. He is a funny guy.

If I remember correctly, the 2004 Red Sox team that finally broke the curse and won the World Series used to call him "Announcer Boy".

⧫

I watched a few minutes of the debate last night and, from what I could tell, one was lying to me and the other one had no idea what he was saying.

I've reached the point in my life where I'm afraid that I will never be given the opportunity to vote for someone I like and respect. Prior to this, I was always hopeful that one day before I died, someone would run for president that I would look at and say, "I like him/her. I'm going to vote for him/her."

Now, I don't think that is ever going to happen.

⧫

I'm going to eat some leftovers, put the ball game on tv and proceed to fall asleep watching it.

Here are a few links:

No comments: