Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Terrible loss last night

The pitching sucked and the fielders made three errors.

Bello faced fourteen batters over 2⅓ innings, giving up 7 earned runs, walking 3 and striking out 2. Add to that pile of crap the fact that the fielders managed to commit three errors and you have the makings of a 9-4 loss.

They are back at it again tonight with Crawford getting the start. His last start was five days ago when they lost to the Reds. He did not have a terrible outing but, as often seems to be the case this season, the fielders committed three errors.

My youngest will be at tonight's game and he is hoping to see a win. I will be on my couch, hoping to see a win.


The much-talked about presidential debate is scheduled for tomorrow evening and I can assure that I will not be watching it.

Well, I might watch a bit of it, just to see what crazy shit comes out of their mouths.

I posted this back in 2016 and I believe it is just as appropriate today so I updated it:


Here are a few links:

No comments: