Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Yoshida is back

With the return of Yoshida to the roster, the Red Sox have DFA'd Garrett Cooper

Not sure what the Red Sox expected from Cooper but I did not see him doing much. He struck out a lot and his fielding wasn't spectacular.

I don't expect him to take an assignment to Worcester which means he will become a free agent. Then again, he just might decide to hang out with the Worcester Red Sox for the remainder of the season in the hopes of improving his chances of landing on another team next season.

Tonight they start a three-game series against the Phillies, the number one team in the National League. After that, they play a three-game series against the Yankees, the number one team in the American League.

It's going to be a tough six days...


Hunter "I don't do drugs! This? Oh this is just a piece of rock candy" Biden was found guilty of lying on his application to buy a gun. His dad, Goofy Joe, made the statement the other day that he would not pardon his son if he was convicted of a crime.

I just want to say out loud that if I am ever elected president and one of my kids get's convicted of a crime, you can bet your last dollar that I will pardon them. They're my kids for cripes sake and if I have the power to get them out of trouble, I'm going to do it.

Another point I would like clarification on: Does Trump still think the justice system is "rigged"? Does he accept the guilty verdict for Biden but continue to reject his own conviction?

Inquiring minds want to know...


Can someone explain to me how the president of France can simply tell the French parliament that they are all fired? What kind of government lets one entity dissolve another entity?

Imagine if we had that here. Trump would have constantly fired all the congressmen and senators until he got a room full of Marjorie Taylor Greene's.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: