Saturday, June 15, 2024

Not a good start

Bello did not have a good outing last night, facing 23 batters over 4⅔ innings, walking three while giving up four earned runs.

The Red Sox lost 8-1 and are now three games out of the wildcard.

Criswell has the start tonight and it would be nice if the batters gave him some run support.


The US Open is in full swing and at the same time, the LPGA Meijer Classic is being played. This is Lexi Thompson last season as a professional golfer and too be honest with you, I'd rather watch her play than watch the Open.

Unfortunately, the Golf Channel has decided to spend more time interviewing the food sponsors about what they are serving than they spend showing golf. They lost me after the third interview about "how marvelous the desserts are"...

If I want to watch food, I'll put on the All-Guy-Fieri-all-the-time Channel.


We had to buy a new washing machine this past Thursday and it arrived today.

I'm pleased to say that we once again have clean clothes.

It's nice having clean clothes.


Tonight's baseball game is on FOX and I'm okay with that because Rodriguez is no longer in the booth. Also, the games on FOX no longer start at 8:00pm.

I can at least tolerate Smoltz as the color commentator and having the game start at 7:00 (Well, 7:30 after they get through talking about how cool they are) means I'll be able to watch the entire game.

Here are some links:

No comments: