Saturday, August 3, 2024

Excellent win

The Red Sox beat the Rangers 11-6 last night.

Crawford had a meh kind of night, facing 23 batters over 5⅓ innings. During the 5⅓ innings, he gave up five earned runs, four of which were home runs, walked one and struck out five.

Fortunately, the Red Sox batters were turning themselves into runners and they managed to step on home plate more times than the Rangers did.

Houck has the start tonight and first pitch is at 7:05.


Remember the other day when I said, "I just hope we (the U.S.) stay the hell out of it."

Well, looks like they didn't listen to me.

I really hope this doesn't turn into a shit show with the American military facing off against various middle-eastern dictators with funny hats because the last time that stuff happened, things got out of hand and we got to deal with this.


Kind of a busy day today so this ends my spewage.

Here are a few links:

No comments: