Thursday, August 8, 2024

Tough loss

Crawford did not have a good night and the Red Sox lost 8-4. He faced 20 batters over only 3⅔ innings, giving up 6 earned runs, striking out three and walking four.

That, my friends, is not a good night.

They are now 1½ games out of the wildcard.

They are off today while they head home. Tomorrow they start a three-game series against the Astros. First pitch is at 7:10 and so far, no starting pitcher has been announced.


Yesterday I said I wanted Steve Martin to play Walz in any comedy skit on television.

Looks like Lorne Michaels might be reading my blog...


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have no idea what it is that makes the stock market tick...


The Patriots are playing their first pre-season game tonight, taking on the Panthers in Foxboro.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: