Wednesday, August 28, 2024

The lawn is mowed

I managed to mow my lawn this morning and after that, I finally got around to seeding my backyard.

I scalped it and dragged the rake over it, again, and then bagged up all the debris. Once I was happy that all the shmutz was gone, I filled my aerator/seeder with all the grass seed I had and managed to not only seed the entire backyard, I also spread some on the front and side yard.

Now we water and wait.


The Red Sox beat the Blue Jays last night and that makes me glad.

The Braves beat the Twin last night and that makes me happy.

With the Red Sox win and the Twins loss, the Red Sox have pulled back to within 4 games of the wildcard.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's not great but it's better than 5½ games...

To misquote Jerry Reed from Smokey and The Bandit: They got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

Looks like Bello has the start for tonights game. First pitch is at 7:10. I hope he brought his 'A' game because they need more than a one-game winning streak to close that gap.


Here are today's links:

No comments: