Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Excellent win

The Red Sox beat the Royals 9-5 last night and that moved them to within 1½ games of the third wildcard slot.

Paxton faced 23 batters over six innings. He gave up two runs, walked one and struck out four.

The most important part of that game is that despite the fact it started at 8:10, I managed to stay awake until the last out.

Bello has the start tonight and once again, the first pitch is at 8:10.

I probably won't make it through all nine innings tonight.


Harris has finally gotten around to picking someone to run as her VP.

His name is Walz and I've never heard of him.

The lack of knowledge on my part is meaningless because there are a lot of people I've never heard of. Maybe he's a decent guy, maybe he's nutcase. Either way, I'm sure we'll figure him out eventually.

What I do know is that Donald "Better than Lincoln. Better than Washington" Trump appears to be a bit upset about the way things are going...

I'm thinking he's a little more high-strung than usual.

Wonder why that is...


Here are some links:

No comments: