Thursday, August 29, 2024

Very nice win last night

Bello proved that he has it in him to be the ace of the Red Sox starting pitching staff.

Last night Bello faced 26 batters over eight innings, walking one and striking out nine. He gave up two hits and zero runs.

That, my friends, is a hell of an outing.

Tonight's game starts at 7:10 and Crawford has the start.

Oh, and by the way, both the Royals and the Twins lost last night and the Red Sox are now only 3 games out of the wildcard.


I've tried to saty out of it but it's time once again for me to step into the political bullshit that is going on around us...

Donald "I'm a super genius!" Trump lost me when I heard him call John McCain a "loser" for being shot down and captured during the Vietnam war.

He really pissed me off when he started to refer to soldiers/sailors/marines who died in battle as "suckers".

And if you need any further information about why I will never respect, support or even speak nice about Donald Trump, how about his blatant desecration of this nations most hallowed ground.

Basically, Trump doesn't give a shit about the men and women that answer this nations call. Furthermore, he doesn't give a shit about cops or firemen either. As far a Trump is concerned, anyone that risks their life in service to others is beneath him.

That guy is a scumbag.


Here are today's links:

No comments: