Thursday, August 15, 2024

Things did not go well...

Houck faced 29 batters over 6⅔ innings. He walked 2, struck out 3 and gave up 2 earned runs. When he left the game, the Red Sox were up 4-2.

Then the bullpen took over...

At first things looked great. The Red Sox were up 7-4 after eight inings and I was feeling pretty good about things.

Then Winckowski gave up a three run homer to tie the game and send it to extras. I was suddenly feeling less good about things...

In the tenth, the Rangers scored two and the Red Sox were unable to match them. They lost the game 9-7.

And for the record, my son and his wife made it to their seats in time to see the bottom of the first inning.

Tonight they are in Baltimore to start a four-game series against the Orioles. Pivetta has the start and I'm kind of hoping they win this first game.


I finally managed to get my VPN back up and running so I can now connect to my network from anywhere.

Now I just need to get the vet clinic back up and running. Once I do that, the docs will no longer have to sit in their office until all hours of the night doing their paperwork. They will once again be able to log into the clinic network from their home.


The Patriots and Eagles are going at it on NBC so I'm going to try and sneak a little football viewing in to my evening.

Here are a few links:


No comments: