Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Two nice wins

The Red Sox beat the Astros 6-5 last night.

The Red Sox beat the Astros 4-1 this afternoon.

As I type this, they are currently three games behind both the Royals and the Twins. Both of those teams will be playing their respective games this evening.

I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I will wake to discover that they both lost. If both of them lose, the Red Sox would move half a game closer to the wildcard slot.


If there is one thing Trump is good at, it's negotiating to get what he wants.

Trump offered Kennedy a position with his administration and Kennedy is now going to drop out and endorse Trump. The expectation is that now all those people will join the Trump cult.

What Kennedy seems to be ignoring is that Trump is not what most of us would call an honest or ethical person.

Kennedy could very well end up as the official White House pool boy...


Time to rebuild the vet clinic's vpn machine.

A new microsSD card has arrived and the vet delivered it to me this afternoon.

I've loaded an os on it and now I'm going down to my little computer lab, put the card into the Pi and configure it to be a vpn.

This is good because there is no baseball this evening and this will keep me entertained.


Here are some links:

No comments: