Friday, April 22, 2016

It was a good day to not be flying.

Thanks to today's wind, my lawn is once again covered with my neighbors leaves. Since my fertilizer guy spread a bunch of expensive fertilizer all over my lawn the other day, I really would like it to rain and soak it in before I do anything about the leaves.

On the other hand, I'm kind of glad I wasn't up in the air today because that wind would have made for some extra interesting landings....


Speaking of weather, today it was 81 outside.

Remember back on April 4th when it snowed?

Yea, welcome to New England....


Seems like I may not be the only one that is looking at John Farrell and asking why he's still the manager of the Red Sox.

I have nothing but respect for "The Big Rig" as a human being and I'm more than willing to say out loud that he is a fantastic pitching coach but his time as a manager has got to come to an end.

Soon.

When Farrell was out for half the season last year, Torey Lovullo proved that he was able to steer that team into a winning record and if the Red Sox ownership were to announce in May that Lovullo was replacing Farrell, I would have no problem with that.

They are down in Houston to play the Astros tonight at 8:00. That means I probably won't be able to stay awake to watch the entire game.


You can click on these links as many times as you want:

No comments: