Wednesday, April 6, 2016

No flying today.

After watching the trees move around out there, I can't say that I'm too disappointed.

Getting tossed around while trying to stay focused on a single reference point is fun but I would kinda like to try it on a nice calm day just once.

*

There is baseball this evening.

The Red Sox and the Indians face each other in game two of their three game series out in Cleveland. Like I said yesterday, Farrell needs to get off to a good start during April because a repeat of the last two seasons should result in his removal.

I'm not saying they are going to fire him, I'm saying they should fire him.

Let's face it, Torey Lovullo proved that he can get that team to win when he took over as interim manager last year. Too bad it came late in the season when they were already so far in the hole that even if they resurrected Babe Ruth, Joe Jackson, Ted Williams and Ty Cobb, they would have still come in last.

It would be nice to see them make it into the playoffs.

*

While I am watching baseball, you can visit these links:

No comments: