Tuesday, April 26, 2016

No owl and no flying today

What a nice day.

And by nice, I mean we got some much needed rain. I realize that it's going to make my freshly fertilized lawn grow extra fast but I don't care.

We really need the rain.


The Red Sox are once again above .500 and I'm really hoping they stay that way for the rest of the season. They have one more game down in Atlanta against the Braves and then both teams fly to Boston where the Red Sox will host the Braves for two more games.

The Braves are in last place in the National League so the Red Sox should have no problem taking at least three of the four games. Specially when they return to Boston and the designated hitter is back in the lineup.


So I made my wife a happy woman today because I finally got my eyes examined.

She has been gently chiding me for the last several years to please go get my eyes examined and I have been gently ignoring her. Now that I am getting ready to schedule a medical for my pilots license, I want to make sure that I don't fail because of my eyesight.

So this afternoon, I sat down with an eye doctor and he examined my eyes. Seems that I have 20/25 vision. According to the highly educated eye doctor, I see just fine.


You should click on these:

No comments: