Thursday, April 28, 2016

Nine out of ten is pretty good

Today's lesson was, once again, touch & go's and I'm proud to say that I completed 10 successful landings. Nine of those landings were just about perfect and the imperfect one involved bouncing the aircraft once on touchdown. It didn't go very high, maybe a foot or so but during that foot of bounce, it traveled down the runway about 50 feet.

My instructor was pleased with the landings and all that I need to solo now is to complete an exam and get my medical certificate that says I'm not blind and I'm probably not going to have a heart attack in the air.

Until then, and even after then, I think I'll keep practicing landings because I've decided that other than actually flying the plane, landing it is the most important part of flying.


Once again, the Red Sox will play the Braves and I'm hoping that once again, the Red Sox will beat the Braves.

I'm also hoping that the White Sox, the number one team in the American League, defeat the Orioles because if the Red Sox win and the Orioles lose, the Red Sox will take first place in the ALEast.

I would like to see the Red Sox in first place in the ALEast.


While I watch baseball, you could ponder these:

No comments: