Friday, April 15, 2016

Lots to do

I seem to have a lot to do lately and today was no different.

I need to get back to work so I can take a break,

*

The Red Sox did not play yesterday but they start a four game series against the Blue Jays tonight.

They have already played the Jays once and they took 2 out of 3 games. If they can take 3 out of 4 games from them this time, it will be a good series and I will be a happy guy.

*

No flying for me today.

I would love to fly every day but that is not going to happen. In the first place, I don't have the time to fly every day. In the second place, I think my instructor would have a heart attack if he had to sit in the right seat while I threw the plane around the sky more than three times a week.

I like my instructor and I don't want him to have a heart attack.

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: