Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Landing is hard

Taking off is easy.

Flying is easy.

Landing is a bitch.

Until I can land the aircraft correctly 100% of the time, I will not be able to solo. If I'm not able to solo, I will never get my PPL. If I don't get my PPL, what the hell am I doing this for?

We did 11 touch & go's and I think I scared the crap out of my instructor only 3 or 4 times. Still, it was a beautiful day up there.

And that, my friends, is why I do this

There is nothing more tranquil and peaceful than cruising through the sky over the Pioneer Valley. It was so clear today that I could see Monadnock up in Keene and the buildings down in Hartford.


The Red Sox are on a three game winning streak.

Hopefully tonight they make it a four game winning streak.


Here are a few links that you can visit while I watch the Red Sox play the Braves:

No comments: