Friday, October 14, 2016

Busy morning for me.

My friend John had to go in for some minor outpatient surgery this morning and I offered to drive him. I got up at 5:00, made the coffee, took a shower and was at his door by 6:15.

I'm pleased to report that all is well with him but I'm pretty tired.


There is baseball this evening but it's on at 8:00 so I'm pretty sure I won't see much of it. In case you're wondering, in the ALCS, I'll be rooting for the Indians.

I like Terry Francona and I hope he makes it to the World Series.

As for the NLCS, I'm hoping that the Dodgers make it because I like Dave Roberts. He's a genuinely nice guy who deserves a shot at a title.

I like the Cubs but I'm a bigger fan of Roberts than I am of Joe Maddon. I hated Maddon when he was coaching the Rays and the crappy way he quit on them and left them hanging made him look even worse in my eyes.


Here are some links of merit:

No comments: