Friday, October 14, 2016

Busy morning for me.

My friend John had to go in for some minor outpatient surgery this morning and I offered to drive him. I got up at 5:00, made the coffee, took a shower and was at his door by 6:15.

I'm pleased to report that all is well with him but I'm pretty tired.

•

There is baseball this evening but it's on at 8:00 so I'm pretty sure I won't see much of it. In case you're wondering, in the ALCS, I'll be rooting for the Indians.

I like Terry Francona and I hope he makes it to the World Series.

As for the NLCS, I'm hoping that the Dodgers make it because I like Dave Roberts. He's a genuinely nice guy who deserves a shot at a title.

I like the Cubs but I'm a bigger fan of Roberts than I am of Joe Maddon. I hated Maddon when he was coaching the Rays and the crappy way he quit on them and left them hanging made him look even worse in my eyes.

•

Here are some links of merit:

No comments: