Thursday, October 20, 2016

I'm beginning to dislike Charter

Once again, Charter has decided to upgrade it's system and my television viewing experience has gone in the shitter.

I spent the last few years working my way through their convoluted menu system, blocking channels that I either don't subscribe to or I simply don't want to watch. I have a list of 110 blocked channels that I never have to see when I scroll through the guide.

At least until last night.

This morning I noticed that when I scrolled through the guide, it is displaying all of my blocked channels.

Now why would they do that? I don't subscribe to the NFL Red Zone channel so why should it be displayed on the guide? I purposefully put the NFL Red Zone to my list of skipped channels years ago but suddenly it's being displayed on the guide.

Why?


Looks like Terry Francona was able to muddle through without my sage coaching advice yesterday afternoon and the Cleveland Indians will be playing in the World Series. And on top off that, they'll do it with home field advantage because the American League won the All Star game last July.

The NLCS is tied 2-2 and it's beginning to look like it's going to go all the way. Both teams are playing their hearts out but I'm leaning towards the Dodgers.

Like I said before I like Dave Roberts. Also, I don't like Joe Maddon.


I probably should have gone flying today but I didn't.

I have a feeling that next week is going to be a terrible week weather-wise and I probably won't get a chance to fly.

I hate it when I don't get to fly.


Here are some links I managed to dig up:

No comments: