Sunday, October 2, 2016

No home field advantage for the Red Sox.

They are going into the playoffs as the number three seed and will play in Cleveland against the Indians this coming Thursday.

They have yet to announce the game times but I'm hoping it's not any of that 9:00pm start time crap.


I'm hoping to get some flying in this week, I need to do some more flight planning and take another cross country trip. I'm not entirely sure where I want to go so I probably should figure that out before I get into the plane.


The Partiots are no longer undefeated and as my brother said, Pretty sure this will end the "it's time to think about replacing Brady talk".

Still, I'm pretty impressed with Garoppolo and Brissett. They stepped up and did a pretty damned good job, leaving Patriots with a 3-1 record as they step back into their backup roles. It's nice to know that if Brady gets hurt or is having a bad day, someone else is capable of stepping up.


Here are some links I found for you:

No comments: