Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I don't care for the Blue Jays

And I certainly don't like the Toronto fans.

The line in Vegas has at least two bench clearing situations and one full on brawl when the Rangers play the Blue Jays in Toronto.

The general view we folks in the USA have of Canadians is that they are general congenial, kind-hearted folks who are always quick to extend a helping hand. At least until you look at the folks from Toronto.

They are, generally speaking, assholes.

As for tonight, all I can say is "Go Mets!" (I'm not a fan of the Giants)


Had a little incident today.

My flight plan this morning called for me to leave Northampton and fly to Westfield where I would do one full stop landing before departing and heading back north to practice some maneuvers.

I left Northampton and contacted the Westfield tower.  I received my landing instructions and they asked if I could do a short final because there was a flight of three F-15s right behind me.

I said sure and turned to the runway.

I touched down in a perfect landing and I was damned proud of myself, for about a second or so.

Then my world went to shit and the plane took a sharp turn to the right.

Fortunately, I was able to stop it before it went into the weeds and get it off the runway onto a taxiway before the fighters landed.

Trust me, it was an interesting moment in my short flying career.


You should click on these while I watch baseball:

No comments: