Monday, October 10, 2016

Win or go home.

Game 3 of the Red Sox / Indians series is on at 6:00 this evening and if the Indians win, the Red Sox will pack their bags and go on vacation. If the Red Sox win, they get to play again tomorrow at 2:00pm.

As for the other series, The Blue Jays managed to beat the Rangers in 3 straight games and are just waiting to see if they are playing the Red Sox or the Indians.

As you can imagine, I'm hoping they are playing the Red Sox.


No, I didn't watch the debates last night. I have no desire to watch two spoiled little brats taunt each other, call each other names and rant about how much betterer they are than that stinky head over there.

I live in the bluest state in the union and I know that no matter how I vote, Rodham will get all 11 of this states electoral college votes. That's because the good people of Boston and Cambridge are fully indoctrinated by the Borg that is known as "The Kennedy Clan" and they only vte for who the democrats tell them to vote for.

This election is a joke and as far as I'm concerned, both political parties should be ashamed of themselves for failing us like this. I find it hard to believe that neither one of those parties could come up with a candidate that I could vote for..

If this is the best the two party system can do for us, it's time to get rid of the two party system.


I'm going to watch some baseball.

You should click on these:

No comments: