Thursday, October 27, 2016

Going to Chicago tied at 1-1

I've been to Chicago. It's a flat place with what can best be described as "a shitload of traffic" and a lot of wind.


The Indians played a pretty good game of baseball last night but they just couldn't overcome Arrieta and his command of the strike zone. The man is a machine on the mound. He threw the only no-hitter during the 2016 season and he won the Cy Young back on 2015.

The guy is great.

They play again on Friday and I'm hoping that the Indians continue to play great baseball. I'd like to see them win at least two of the three games in Chicago.

It would be nice to win all three and end the series right there but hey, I like to keep my hopes at a reasonable level.


I'm a bit busy today so you don't get a lot of links.

The ones you do get are here:

No comments: