Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Cubs are on their way to Cleveland.

I never liked Joe Maddon and I always liked Terry Francona so I really hope Francona kicks Maddon's ass.

The first game is scheduled for Tuesday @ 8:00 and this looks to be an interesting series because both teams are based in the north where sometimes it snows in late October. Fortunately, it appears that the ten day forecast (take that for what it's worth...) for both cities is temps in the mid-50's.

Still, I will not be surprised if one or two games are postponed due to snow or freezing rain.

Go Indians!


In football land, the Patriots defeated the Steelers and I'm sure all my relatives out in western Pennsylvania are ranting and raving about "Belicheat" and "deflategate".

I love them all but they just can't seem to let go of that 55-31 loss a few years ago in a game that the Steelers were supposed to win as well as the headset failure the Steelers experienced last year while playing at Gillette.


So anyways, here are a few links:

No comments: