Friday, October 21, 2016

I complained to Kaitlyn

I gave Charter a call to complain about the fact that my blocked channels were now appearing in my guide. A nice young lady with a southern accent named Kaitlyn answered my call and agreed with me that it was kind of dumb to display channels I want blocked.

She checked in with some folks in her office and found out that I wasn't the only one complaining about that. She also said that Charter was in the process of rolling out a new guide that would allow me to remove channels from the guide.

I told her that I felt she was pretty damned helpful & informative and that I would await the arrival of the new guide.

Personally, I think she sounded more like a Lurlene than a Kaitlyn but I don't care, she was nice, she heard me out and she got me some answers.


The Cubs managed to take a 3-2 lead in the NLCS series last night.

Today they are on a travel day back to Chicago to play game 6 tomorrow. I'm hoping the Dodgers take game 6 and tie the series 3-3. Then, I don't really care who wins because they'll be tired and the Indians should have no problem beating them.

At least, that's what I'm hoping...


You can visit these links if you would like:

No comments: