Saturday, October 29, 2016

Oops.

Guess I forgot to post something yesterday.

Oh well.


I managed to watch 4 innings of baseball last night and thanks to the internets, when I woke up on the couch at 1:00 this morning, I was able to learn that the Indians won.

If they win one more game in Chicago, they will return to Cleveland with a one game lead. If they win two more games in Chicago, they will return to Cleveland as the World Series champions.

I'm hoping for the latter but I'll take the former.


We are now ten days away from an election where most normal non-fanatical people are afraid to vote.

Oh sure, some of you have made up your mind to vote for the lesser of two evils or have accepted the inevitable but lets face it, neither one of those is what can be considered a "good choice". In my opinion, if there was a legitimate third choice, I'm willing to bet that person would win.

So anyways, since I live in western Massachusetts and I understand how the electoral college works, I know that my vote doesn't matter one bit. All eleven of the electoral votes from this state will go to Rodham, no matter who I vote for.

My focus is going to the state and local stuff. Things like funding for charter schools or state senator.

At least my vote counts when it comes to those things.


Does anyone know how the new toll system will notify you if your transponder isn't working correctly?

Currently, the system in place uses green and yellow lights to indicate that you are either okay, your balance is running low or your need to contact the DOT because something is wrong with your transponder.

With the elimination of the booths, those lights are going away.

So how do I know if my transponder is still working?

The only reason I'm wondering this is I understand those things have a ten year life span and I've had my transponder for just about nine years and I'm betting it's just about ready to call it quits.


Go Indians!

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: