Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Our children are grown and no longer go "trick or treating" on Halloween. Hell, they don't even live here anymore. This means I don't get to rummage through their bags and eat all the candy they don't want. Or even some of the candy they do want.

In order to overcome this loss of my candy supply, we only buy candy that we like and we buy a lot of it so we have plenty left for for us.

I realize that Halloween is for kids but hey, I need my Twix and Butterfingers fix.


The Indians just couldn't pull it off last night. They had 1-0 lead until the 4th inning when the Cubs scored 3 runs. The Indians got one more run in the 6th but that was it and the game ended with the Cubs winning 3-2.

They are on a day off today. They'll be back at it tomorrow at 8:00pm.


My flight plans have been approved so as long as the weather behaves itself, I should be able to put the cross-country requirements behind me.

I'm getting close to finishing this thing.

Very, very close.


No baseball tonight means I guess I need to find something else to watch while I hand candy to cleverly disguised youngster. I'm pretty sure I have a Gold Rush on DVR so I guess I'll put that on and see what those nutcases are up to.

While I do that, you should click on these:

No comments: