Sunday, October 16, 2016

Like I said, we still have the Patriots.

They managed to beat the Bengals this afternoon, putting them at 5-1 and leading their division.

Gronk seemed to take exception to some things that were going on during the game and he became a little vocal about it. As a matter of fact, he got called for "taunting".

I'm sorry but right about now I imagine guys like Jack Lambart, Joe Greene, Deacon Jones, L.C. Greenwood and Alex Karras are thinking to themselves, "What did you ladies do to my game! Are you seriously telling me that telling the other guy he sucks is now a punishable offense?!!!! What's next - no more tackling???"

They sure got a lot of rules in football now-a-days.


I did some intertube wandering while I was watching football.

Here are the results:

No comments: