Saturday, June 3, 2017

Back in third place.

The Red Sox can't seem to beat the Orioles. The Red Sox batters suck at hitting the Orioles pitchers and the Red Sox pitchers give up home runs to the Orioles batters.

That's just not a good way to win games.

I'm really hoping they get their shit together and start playing a lot better than they are.

In other news: In three months, the Patriots will take on the Chiefs (or whatever their name happens to be by then) out in Foxboro.


There is another terror attack going on in England right now.

I have no idea how to stop these people. Hell, I'm not even sure who "these people" are but I do know they aren't accomplishing what they want and they need to stop.


I'm going to fall asleep watching the ball game.

You can click on these:

No comments: