Sunday, June 11, 2017

Still holding on.

I watched as much of the game as possible last night but I fell asleep when the score was tied 3-3. When I woke up at 3:30 this morning, I discovered that the final score was 11-3 in favor of the Red Sox.

With that win, they picked up a game on the third place Orioles but since the Yankees won, they are still three games out of first place.

Since Pomeranz is pitching tonight, I don't really have high hopes. He's one of  those guys that you never know how he's going to pitch. Sometimes he shows up and he pitches like an ace but other times he gets lit up like a klieg lamp.


Today was a bit warm and tonight is going to be a bit muggy.

I say this every year around this time and I'll say again this year: Thank goodness for Mr. Willis Carrier and his wonderful invention.


I've got some errands to run and then I'll be watching baseball.

While I do that, you can click on these:

No comments: