Saturday, June 24, 2017

Email is functional

So far, the biggest problem I've had getting all my "stuff" from my old computer to my new one involves Microsoft products. Getting my documents and my email over was a snap but getting the office products to recognize them and stop using whatever default directory Microsoft insists on using was a pain in the ass.

But now I have everything functioning the way I like it so I am a happy guy.


And speaking of happy guy, the Yankees lost today so the Red Sox are in first place with a half game lead. If the Red Sox win tonight, they will take a one game lead in the ALEast.

I like it when they are in first place.

I'll like it even more if they win tonight.


While I give Farrell my sage coaching advice and wisdom, you can visit these links:

No comments: