Thursday, June 22, 2017

John Farrell is on thin ice

Rumors are flowing throughout the Boston sports boobs that John Farrell has made a few too many mistakes with his pitchers and maybe, just maybe, he's been given a final warning.

Personally, and I know this is not a popular position, I have not been a fan. He seems to let the players get away with whatever they want and they are walking all over him. One look at Ramirez and Sandoval shows that he has no control over them.

Only time will tell if Farrell remains at the helm of the ball club or if ownership says enough is enough and sends him packing.


My wife is home from her trip to Penn State University.

She was at a training conference out there for the week and while she got a lot out of it, she seems happy to be home.

And she brought me a T-Shirt, so hey, I got that going for me.


You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: