Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there.

Today is Fathers Day. It's supposedly a day for children to celebrate their father. Personally, I think it's a day for dads to celebrate their kids.

At some point in my life, I made a decision to get married and have children. I don't know when I made that decision because for most of my young life, I wanted to find several acres of woodland, build a cabin on it and live my life in solitude.

But at some point, I made the smartest decision of my life and I'm happy I did.

I know everyone thinks their kids are great but I'm here to tell you that my wife and I managed to raise three pretty damned great kids and I am proud to be their father.


If the Red Sox had won last night, they would be tied for first place today. Instead, they lost and started the day still in second place.

Then the Yankees opened the door for them, again, by losing to the Athletics this afternoon. That means the Red Sox will start tonight.s game only half a game out of first.

If they win tonight, they will be tied for first.


While I try to stay awake for tonight's game, you can click o these links:

No comments: