Friday, June 2, 2017

So much for overtaking the Yankees.

I was really hoping the Red Sox would move up a game on the Yankees but my hopes were dashed when the Yankees won and the Red Sox lost. Instead of being at one game behind, they are now three games behind.

They absolutely need to win tonight.


I'm starting to get the itch to fly but it seems like whenever the weather is nice, I've got too much to do and when I've got nothing to do, the weather sucks.

It sucks to be me.


No meetings today but several phone calls and emails. You would think I was back at work with all this meeting/communicating I'm doing.


I did a closer inspection of the nest today. Mom hung out one bush over and stared at me whle I took a good look at the babies.

It looks like there are four babies in the nest and they are some seriously ugly cusses.


The grocery shopping is done, the pizza's are made and the Red Sox are getting ready to play.

While I eat and watch the game, you can click on these:

No comments: