Thursday, June 8, 2017

Did I miss something?

I watched a bit of the James Comey testimony and then I read the analysis of the James Comey testimony. To be honest with you, I don't see anything in his testimony that reflects poorly on the President or his staff.

I'm not saying Flynn isn't an idiot and he deserves to be investigated for his ties to Russia but there is nothing in James Comeys testimony that leads me to believe the President was under investigation for any involvement with the Russians.

According to ABC, "Trump Lied".
According to NBC, "Trump Lied".
According to CNN, "Trump claims Comey is a leaker".

According to me, this is nothing more than a bunch of arrogant, self-centered politicians in a pissing contest over who has the biggest dick and every member of the media is lining up to perform coitus on the one who wins.

And Diane Feinstein may not have a big dick but she certainly is one. What the hell does "You're big. You're strong...." have to do with anything?


The Red Sox lost last night and are once again two games behind the Yankees and only half a game ahead of the Orioles.

They need to win tonight.


Here are some links you might enjoy:

No comments: