Sunday, June 25, 2017

My last day of "retirement"...

As most of you know, I have been on an extended vacation since March of last year.

This vacation, or "retirement" as I liked to call it, ends tomorrow when I return to the ranks of productive people by starting my first day of employment.

After 30 years at one company and then 14 months of "retirement", I'm sure I will have some adjustments to make in the way I do things. For instance, I'll have to start wearing socks again.

I am looking forward to getting back to work. Retirement may be great but not at my age. I still have a need to have something to do every day. I don't like sitting around looking for things to do, I want to have goals and achievements on a daily basis, not just every once in a while.

Also, I'm sure that I will really like having an income again and no longer drawing on my hard earned retirement account.


The Red Sox managed to lose last nights game. This upset me and caused me to sleep late this morning. I didn't get up until 6:30...

The Red Sox also managed to lose this afternoons game. This upset me even more so maybe I'll go to bed early.


I'm going to grill some steaks with mushrooms and onions. While I do that, you can click on these links:

No comments: