Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The other sled is done

And now that I have a sane methodology for making nice cuts on a table saw, I can start doing some woodwork again. I'd like to make a nice rack for the baseball bat my youngest made for me, I'd also like to do a little cabinetry and build a nice cabinet with drawers to hold my junk.

I've got a lot of junk....


Baseball will be played in the Bronx this evening and I'm hoping the Red Sox can make up some ground on the first place Yankees.

It will be hard because the Yankees have a young phenom named Aaron Judge who can hit a baseball a country mile.

Still, baseball is played by a team, not one guy, so hopefully the Red Sox team that shows up tonight is the one that can hit the ball and score runs.


While I yell at John Farrell via my special coaching television, you can click on these links:

No comments: