Monday, June 5, 2017

One sled done.

I managed to create my 45° miter sled and get a start on the 90° ripping sled. The finished one makes almost perfect 45° cuts and for the first time in my life, I can create a corner that doesn't look like it was made with a dull axe.

I've got two parts glued up and drying overnight tonight and once they are set, I'll finish the 90° sled. That's when I'll be able to cut a board with a nice clean end.

I wish I had done this several years ago because we've got some picture frames around here that look like they were put together by a bunch of kindergartners.


The Red Sox are off today so maybe I'll watch whatever game the MLB network is carrying. It's either going to be Cardinals/Reds or Giants/Brewers.

I kind of hope it's the Giants/Brewers because sometimes they use the local guys to call the game and Bob Uecker is the color guy for the Brewers.

Bob Uecker is a funny guy.


You can visit these if you want:

No comments: