Wednesday, July 21, 2021

I guess it rains in Buffalo...

Last night's ball game was postponed until August 7th because it was raining.

They now have two doubleheaders to play in August.

Tonight's game looks like it just might happen since no rain is predicted for Buffalo, or anywhere else in upstate New York for that matter.


Went for my annual CT scan this morning and once again, they didn't found anything in their preliminary look-see. Simply because there is nothing to find.

I said last year I wasn't going to do this anymore but my doctor talked me into it. I think this year, however, is it. When I next see my primary care guy, I'm going to call it quits with this.

I haven't had a cigarette in 10 years (although I miss them a lot) and I've been sitting through these CT scans for at least 5 years now. Nothing has changed in them which means my lungs are fine.

In much the same way I do not like legislating for the sake of legislating, I do not like medicine for the sake of medicine.

And since we're on a roll with my medical stuff, my blood pressure, my glucose, my cholesterol and my PSAs are all just fine & dandy, thank you very much.


I'm going to eat some KFC and then watch some baseball.

Here are today's links:

No comments: