Monday, July 19, 2021

There is a first time for everything

The Yankees managed to beat up on the Red Sox last night, winning the game 9-1. Since the four game series was shortened to three games, that means the Yankees won the series.

Their record against the Red Sox is now 2-7

The Red Sox are in Buffalo to play the Blue Jays tonight and thankfully, the game is on NESN. That means I don't have to listen to Alex Look at me! Rodriguez and Matt I love when Alex calls me Matty! Vasgersian bumble their way through the game.

At least last night broadcast didn't include Jessica These two are creeping me out! Mendoza. Her primary role in the booth seems to be to fend off the awkward 14-year-old-boy-moves those two idiots constantly put on her.


First is was Russia. Now it's China. Tomorrow it'll probably be Canada...

Goofy Joe and his minions have no idea who it is so I guess they’re standing out on the balcony, blasting away with a shotgun, hoping they eventually hit something.

Look, I have no idea who is convincing people to install ransomware. I do know that it's not "hackers". No one is hacking your computer. If you end up with ransomware on your computer it's because you installed it.

Maybe it was a free game you downloaded. Maybe it was a scam email claiming you had a package that couldn't be delivered. Maybe it was the guy with the Jamaican accent who claimed to be from Microsoft and offering to fix your computer.

The best way to prevent any problems with your computer is to be skeptical and untrusting. And to remember that nothing is free. Everything, including facebook, costs you something.

Oh, and get yourself a nice shotgun because according to Goofy Joe, that's the solution to all of life's little problems.


According to the Weather Channel, there is no rain falling in Buffalo so it looks like I'm going to watch baseball this evening.

While I do that, you can think about visiting these links:

No comments: