Friday, July 9, 2021

Not a busy day

My wife said she was going to leave her mom alone today so she could hopefully settle into the routine of the rehab place. That meant the whole day was ours.

I worked on my little security camera project (no, I don't have it working yet), ran a few errands (looking for ammo) and watched some of the many DVRs stored on my cable box.

Oh, and I kept an eye on my basement because whenever we get rain like this, I get puddles of water.

Usually those puddles are small enough that the dehumidifier dries them out in no time at all but sometimes we end up with a small pond that requires the intervention of a wet vac.

The Dog and The Sisters seem to like it when we have a small pond in the basement but I don't want any small ponds in my basement. And what I want is all that matters.

If you own a home and you don't have a dehumidifier & a wet/dry vac, you are destined for problems.


The Red Sox are back in Boston to take on the Phillies. This means that todays game starts at 7:10. That means I might be able to watch more than 2 innings.

Richards is on the mound tonight so I'll probably be screaming at my TV because that guy usually sends me into a apoplectic tizzy. The Phillies are a sub-500 team and the Red Sox should sweep them in this three game series

Hopefully tonight is one of those game that Richards pitches well and holds the Phillies to zero runs.


Time for an update on Donald "I'm the smartest guy in the room!" Trump:
    He's still an idiot who doesn't understand the first amendment. The first amendment only applies to the government. It's perfectly legal for a private entity to take his megaphone away from him. He is also more than welcome to create his own megaphone and use it to tell his cult to inject disinfectant into themself.

This has been your Donald "I love you now but I'll hate you in a week!" Trump update


Time to figure out what to have for dinner and then watch some baseball.

I found a few links for you:

No comments: