Thursday, July 29, 2021

They flipped the score

Yesterday, the Red Sox lost the first game of the double-header 4-1. Then they won the second game of the double header 4-1.

The new kid, Duran, managed to hit an in-the-park home run that the official scorer ruled a triple and an error. Personally, I think it was a home run but since the outfielder had a small bobble, the scorer decided to give him an error.

Hopefully they get tonights game in. The Weather Channel forecast for Boston shows a 20% chance of rain between 7:00 and 10:00 tonight which means there is an 80% chance it will not rain between 7:00 and 10:00 tonight.


Time for an update on the tomatoes:

The picture on the left is from May when my daughter first planted her tomatoes. The one on the right is from yesterday.

There are currently dozens, if not hundreds, of cherry tomatoes and dozens of Roma tomatoes. They are beginning to turn red so we are expecting a bountiful harvest in the near future.

By the way, I hate raw tomatoes. I will eat them cooked as a sauce, I put ketchup on my fries and I'll even eat stewed tomatoes but raw tomatoes taste like shit to me.

Well, maybe not "like shit" since I don't know what shit tastes like. Let's just leave it at "they taste terrible to me".


I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then hopefully watch a baseball game.

I didn't find a lot of links but what I did find are here:

No comments: