Tuesday, July 6, 2021

One down, two to go

The Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Shohei Ohtani's of Anaheim 5-4 last night. I only watched two innings but it was enough to see the Red Sox score two runs and to see Perez fan Ohtani.

I get it, the kid is a phenom from Japan and he's a hell of a ball player but a baseball team is comprised of 26 men and they win or lose on the strength of those 26 men, not just that one guy.

They do the same thing with the New York Aaron Judges.

Reading the MLB website, you would think that the only player on the Angel's is Shohei Ohtani and the only player on the Yankees is Aaron Judge because that is all the MLB talks about.

They should stop focusing on one guy on a team and start focusing on the entire team.

As for tonight, the game is once again on at 9:30. This means I'll only watch two innings before going to bed and falling sound asleep.

What can I say, I'm old.

And tired.


The heat is back for a two day visit but I turned my AC on before it rolled into my house.

I also managed to get my lawn mowed yesterday. It had been almost 2 weeks since I last mowed it so it was a little long and scaggly looking.


Storms are rolling in, it's getting dark and I hear thunder nearby so before I lose power or internet, I'm going to post this.

Here it is:

No comments: