Thursday, July 1, 2021

Four down, none to go.

Due to rain delays, I was only able to watch about six innings of last night's baseball game. When I woke up this morning, I was pleased to see that the Red Sox maintained their early lead and won the game 6-2.

First pitch for this afternoon's game was at 1:10 and it was not rain delayed so I was able to watch all nine innings. That means I was able to see the Red Sox beat the living daylights out of the Royals 15-1.

This gives the Red Sox another sweep and places them firmly in first place in not only their division but in the American League. They currently have a 3½ game lead in the ALEast and a 2 game lead in the AL. If the Giants lose tonight, the Red Sox and Giants will be tied for first place in the MLB.

Now the Red Sox are on a plane for the left coast where they will play three games against the Athletics and three games against the Angels. I was surprised to see that three of those games start at 9:30, one game starts at 7:00 and two start at 4:00. That means I will be able to watch quite a bit of pacific time zone baseball. Normally those games start around 10:00 and I don't see any of them so I'm a happy guy.


The high temps have moved on but it's still kinda humid out there. I turned my AC off this morning and within a half hour, I turned it back on.

Maybe I'll turn it off tonight when the temps drop below 70°.


Still no ammo to be had.

So far I've called four local stores, visited two local stores and called several stores in NH and Vermont. All have the same answer: "Nope. We don't have that."

Might be time for me to get back into reloading. It's time consuming and, if you don't pay attention to what you are doing, it can be dangerous but once you have all the components, you can produce what you need when you need it.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: