Monday, July 5, 2021

No baseball for me

The Red Sox are in Anaheim to play the Angels and first pitch will be at 9:30 tonight. That means I might make it through 2 or 3 innings but that's debatable.

I hate it when they play in the pacific time zone..


Yesterday afternoon, Ware police arested two women for cocaine possesion.

If ever there was a poster child for what drugs do to you, it's this woman:

According to the news, Samantha (or maybe she likes to be call "Sam") is 44 years old.

That is the hardest looking 44 year old I think I've ever seen. If someone asked me how old that woman is, I would guess 60, maybe 65.


I don't want to say I celebrated the anniversary of our nation's independence in an illegal fashion but I will say that John Adams would have been proud.

You see, President Adams wrote to his wife regarding the Declaration of Independence and said the following:
    I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.
The key phrase in that statement is "Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more"

I'm just doing my part to live up to the request of President Adams.


Dinner was pan seared scallops and it was good.

While I figure out what to do until 9:30, you can enjoy these links :


No comments: