Saturday, July 17, 2021

One down, two to go

The Red Sox took care of business last night and beat the Yankees 4-0. Rodriguez pitched a pretty good game and made it through 5 ½ innings to earn the win.

The Yankees would like to think it was because they were without two of their big hitters but the bottom line is even when they have those big hitters, they still have been losing to the Red Sox. They are currently 0-7 against the Red Sox so it's safe to say they probably would have lost if Judge and Urshela were in the lineup. If I were Boone and Cashman, I'd be working on my resumé...

It looks like we'll get to see that kid Duran in this evening's game. He is in the lineup at center field.

Eovaldi is on the mound tonight and I'm hoping he is on top of his game because Cole is on the mound for the Yankees and he is one tough pitcher. The Red Sox can hit him but it's sporadic at best.


We had a small pond and stream form in our backyard this afternoon.

I suspect that most of that will be in my basement tomorrow morning.

I'm glad I didn't put my wet/dry vac away...


All you people that haven't gotten vaccinated yet because you don't feel like it can kiss my rosy red ass.

The upside to you deciding that you don't need no stinking vaccine is that the rona will probably kill you or one of your loved ones in the near future. The downside is that it's people like you that are acting like petri dishes for the virus, causing mutations that could one day become immune to the vaccine.

Go to CVS and get your freakin' vaccination before you kill someone.


According to the Weather Channel's predictive radar, the storms will skirt around the Bronx, missing The Stadium. So while tonights game is delayed, hopefully it doesn't get rained out.

While I pay attention to that, you can visit these:

No comments: