Monday, February 6, 2023

Frame is made

I have a frame made to fit the glass I cut yesterday and I'm waiting for the stain to dry. Once dry, I'll put a coat of urethane on it.

I need to figure out the best way to close the back up. I'm probably going to pick up a thin sheet of pressboard, cut it to size and nail it in place.


The Vet now has a small kitchen table to pile her stuff on.

We've had my moms small table and two chairs sitting in my basement for the last seven year and The Vet finally decided she wanted it. I brought it over this afternoon and put it together for her.

I am fully confident that within the next few weeks, that table will will be piled high with "stuff" because she is my daughter and that's what I would do.

Eating is something you do while standing at the kitchen sink or while sitting on the couch in front of the tv. The table is for holding your shit.


Dinner is done (taco's) and now it's time for DVRs.

It's also time for links:

No comments: