Friday, February 24, 2023

It's a Red Sox kinda day.

The Red Sox opened their spring training with their traditional first game against the Northeastern Huskies and I enjoyed watching it.

I saw the major league guys during the first two innings and then I saw a bunch of guys I'll probably see play in Worcester this summer.

I also saw the new guy from Japan, Yoshida:
The Red Sox ended up beating the Huskies but the college boys put on a decent show. The final score was 5-3 after seven innings.

Tomorrow they play the Braves. First pitch is at 1:05.


The Bruins made a move before the trade deadline, trading Craig Smith and some draft picks to the Capitals for Dmitry Orlov and Garnet Hathaway. Hopefully that works out for them. Smith was okay but it is my understanding the Orlov is better.

They'll be playing the Canuks tomorrow at 7:00 and I have no idea if either Orlov or Hathaway will be on a line for the Bruins. I guess we'll see then.


She spends her day resting her chin on the window sill, staring at the neighbors house.
She's a good girl but I don't think she trusts the neighbors...


It's Shake & Bake and I halped!

Actually, the only "halping" I did was to go down to the basement freezer and bring up a couple of chicken breasts so The Professor could make dinner tonight.

Now I'm going to eat some chicken, watch some bad television and fall asleep early. If you are of a mind to, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: