Friday, February 3, 2023

The floors are done

This morning I put the final transition down, completing The Vets floor project.
Don't misundertand, she did 99% of the work on her floors, I just did the transitions and I didn't even do everything with them. I just cut them, she stained them and urethaned them.

Basically, she did everything, I just used a saw and a nail gun for a few minutes.


At 2:00 this afternoon, it was 12°.

At 4:00 this afternoon, it was 9°.

They say it's going to be -7° at midnight tonight.

Add the 18 to 25 mph wind and that is what is known as f'in cold.


The NHL has reached the all-star break so the Bruins are off until February 11th when they will face off against the Capitals..

Thanks goodness I still have plenty of DVRs to watch.


I'm going to figure out what to make for dinner and then make it. After that, it's DVR time.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: